Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's so hard to choose but....

I really loved this one from CoastalGranny. It's so believable, and I'd love to know what a 'diaplacement pump' pumps? Any ideas anyone?

Tranter (noun)
the tool used to replace ripped diaphrams in positive diaplacement pumps.

He extended the tranter over the diaphram lip and pulled, before he realized he hadn't closed the intake valve. By then it was too late.

Too late for what?

Keep it up!

Wake up and be Cownted!

Warm up on this icy Saturday morning by stretching those intellects and getting your creative juices flowing with this little tid-bit of a VW.